Park Place provides a safe environment with trained professional and compassionate staff, the primary goal is to maintain a client’s dignity. Clients are assisted with activities of daily living as needed, such as basic hygiene, toileting, mobility, and feeding. They are encouraged in pursuing meaningful projects that provide relaxation, socialization, and fun. These may include physical and mental exercises, crafts and table games, as well as art, gardening, Music, and Pet Therapy. Licensed Nurses are on staff to administer oral medications, check blood glucose levels, and administer insulin therapy, as ordered by the client’s physician. They can monitor the client’s blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate and check weight to assess for minor medical problems which is all part of developing a plan of care based on individual needs.
At Park Place, clients are provided, at no cost, a hot, well balanced meal during hours of operation, Monday through Friday 07:30-4:30 (only closing for holidays or inclement weather). Park Place offers clients a full day of activities that assist them in maintaining the maximum level of independence and function, and promote socialization and mental stimulation.
While at Park Place participants benefit from:
- A warm, caring staff
- A safe, non-threatening and protected environment
- Physical and mental exercises
- Daily activities such as crafts and table games
- Monitoring of weight, blood pressure and health changes
- Urostomy and colostomy care
- Assistance with medications
- A hot, well balanced meal
- Healthy afternoon snacks
- Assistance with daily activities such as toileting and feeding
- Assistance with bathing needs
- Limited hair and fingernail care
- Gardening in outdoor gated garden
MONTHLY FOOT CLINIC
meets the 1st Wednesday of
every month in the Centralia Center (Senior Center). Nurses and cosmetologist are trained foot care. The cost is $20.
715-422-2795 for details.